Friday, April 24, 2009

Winter Clearance Sale!

Hello all!

Just wanted to drop a note to tell you that I'm having my annual winter sale over in my Etsy shop. This is the time of year when people are shucking off the vestiges of winter and donning flip flops and shorts. We're especially feeling the hit right now in Athens, where it has gone from a mild 65 degrees to a sweltering 90 in a matter of a few days.

Soooooo, I decided it would be the perfect time to start my clearance sale. I'm offering a 30% discount on most of my winter knitted items, and some of them were already VERY inexpensive. For example, this hat is now only $16.80 . . .

I mostly have scarves, and there are some very nice selections if I don't say so myself. This "Cosby Sweater Scarf is going for the low low price of $21! CRAZINESS! Ok, not craziness, but still a pretty good deal. So, if you're in the nirghborhood please stop by the shop to see if there's something you like, in or out of the sale section.

On another note, if anyone is going to be in Athens next weekend (May 2-3) I'm participating for the second year in Athens Indie Craftstravanganzaa, where I'll be selling my wares alongside my friend Chrsity, whose awesomely cute items you can also find on her Etsy shop, Wooke. The craft fair will be on Saturday from 11am to 7pm and on Sunday from 12pm to 5pm. It will be in the parking lot next to Agora and the Caledonia Lounge, behing the 40 Watt Club. Please stop by and buy something from somebody, even if it's not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment