Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Animals say the Darndest Things


All of our temporary animals friends have gone to loving and more spacious homes now, which leaves me feeling a little lonesome for their contribution of a little additional daily cuteness. I guess that's part of the reason I started doing these drawings. Also I cribbed the idea from some awesome business cards from the folks over at Berkley Illustration who I met while visitng Portland. Don't worry, the drawings and words are all my own. I've been flipping through my big animal encyclopedia with my eyes closed and drawing whatever my finger lands on. I have to admit, I think these are pretty cute.


I have these and more for sale in my shop and some notecards and things are in the works for them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment