Monday, August 9, 2010

And the Winner Is . . .



Missy!

I thought yours was the cutest/most hilarious suggestion.  I just keep picturing Rilke (our cat) licking her way out of all that frosting and her black fur getting all covered.  I'll drop off the book sometime in the next week.

Also, Sara, yours was a runner up.  I almost went with it, but decided that it might fall under the category of torturing both the cat and the guests.  Besides, all of my bridesmaid's are in lifetime relationships.  Or can anyone catch the bouquet?  Hm, I need to brush up on my wedding etiquette.

Thanks to everyone who posted an idea.  I'll be back soon to show off my awesome engagement ring and hopefully (keep your fingers crossed) our new car!

PS  I totally missed that that postcard above said "A Happy Christmas" but it makes me love it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment